The 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for 2019 has come to an end. It’s time to wrap it all up in a nice little package for you.
Welcome to Day 100 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Each week there was a theme and within that week we shared recipes, crafts, gift ideas and more.
We began the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration with a favorite – homemade.
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Sausage Cheese Balls
- DIY Christmas Cards
- Peppermint Punch
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Christmas Popcorn
The next week brought you Gift Ideas.
- Breakfast Gift Basket
- Kindness Calendar
- Charcuterie Board Gift Idea
- Free Chalkboard Printable
- Christmas Slime
- Experience Gift Ideas
- White Elephant Gift Exchange
Then we moved right into Dessert Recipes, a favorite here on Hoosier Homemade.
- Oreo Balls for Christmas
- How to Decorate a Store Bought Cake
- Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Blossoms
- Chocolate Peppermint Trifles
- Chocolate Lollipops
- Peppermint Cupcakes
- Peppermint Snowballs
It was all about the big man himself for Week #4 – Santa.
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Chex Mix
- Santa Buckets
- Christmas Movie Night with FREE Printables
- Santa Hat Cream Cheese Mints
- FREE Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Movie Night Gift Bucket
Then it was time to start decorating our home for Week #5.
- Pine Cone Elves
- Dining Room Decor
- Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Organizing Christmas Decorations
- Decorating Ideas in 15 minutes or less
- Living Room and Foyer Decor Ideas
Moving right along, we shared more homemade ideas.
- Chex Mix Recipe
- DIY Decorated Candles
- Puff Pastry Christmas Tree
- Easy Vanilla Fudge
- Yule Log
- How to Tie a Bow
- Eggnog Recipe
Week #7 brought Gifts from the Kitchen
- Marshmallow Snowmen with Hot Cocoa Cup
- Cranberry Sauce
- DIY Nail Polish Painted Mugs
- Coffee Cake
- Candy Box Gift Idea
- Snack Mix
- Bread Gift Ideas
Everyone’s favorite – Christmas cookies was next.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Orange Cranberry Cookies
- Russian Tea Cakes
- Mint Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Graham Cracker Log
- 50+ Christmas Cookie Recipes
- FREE Printables for Christmas Cookie Exchange
Gift Basket ideas was next on the agenda.
- Newlywed Christmas Gift Basket
- Kids’ Baking Gift Basket
- Italian Gift Basket
- Gift Idea for Creative Kids
- College Student Basket
- Gift Baskets for Men
- Christmas Eve Gift Basket
Now it was time to make some Christmas Candy.
- Peppermint Bark
- Christmas Candy Crunch
- Peppermint Marshmallows
- Chocolate Strawberry Truffles
- Peppermint Popcorn Balls
- Crock Pot Candy
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Christmas Breakfast Recipes were shared for Week #11
- Make Ahead Coffee Cake
- Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns
- Fruit Salad Recipe
- Breakfast Bread Twist
- Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 35+ Christmas Breakfast Recipes
Then we moved right into Christmas Appetizers for Week #12
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Ball
- Cheese Fondue Recipe
- Spinach Dip
- Fruit and Veggie Board
- Easy Entertaining Tips
- 35+ Holiday Appetizers
Now it was time to give you lots of ideas for a stress-free holiday.
- Christmas Dinner Ideas
- 30+ Gift Basket Ideas
- 50+ Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Gift Ideas in under 30 minutes
- 40 Christmas Candy Recipes
- 36 Christmas Party Recipes
- Mom’s recipe for Jam Cake
- Free Christmas Printables
And to round out the 100 Days with Week #15, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve ideas were shared.
- 24 Gifts from the Kitchen
- Reindeer Food Recipe
- Easy Christmas Table Centerpiece
- Christmas Music Playlist
- Christmas Eve Traditions
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Bags
- New Year’s Eve Party Favors for adults
From our family to yours – wishing you a very Merry Christmas and the best 2020!
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!