The smell of fresh bread baking in the oven is heavenly! So why not give one of these Homemade Bread Gift Ideas to someone on your list?
Welcome to Day 49 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Whether you make homemade bread or buy a loaf at your local bakery or grocery store, it will make a great gift.
For this bread gift, in a basket there is a small cutting board, bread, bread knife and a jar of Strawberry Whipped Butter.
Then a simple bow and a piece of greenery to brighten it up a bit.
Bread Gift Basket
- Basket – any size will work. I used a galvanized basket.
- Bread – here are a few recipes to choose from: Harvest Bread, Banana Bread, Stollen German Christmas Bread
- Cutting Board – the one I used is from IKEA, you could also use this one.
- Strawberry Whipped Butter
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 8-10 large strawberries, clean and cut into small pieces
- 2 heaping tablespoons strawberry jam
- Cream butter with mixer, then add strawberries and jam and whip until desired consistency
- Ribbon and Greenery – learn how to tie a bow
Simple Bread Gift
Give the loaf of bread by itself, or add a small cutting board.
Easy Bread Gift
This round loaf of bread is first tied with white tulle, then a a bow is added.
Three small white ornaments are tied on, then a printable tag from the FREE Farmhouse Printables Collection.
Quick Bread Recipes
Quick breads are one of the easiest recipes to make. Giving this Cranberry Bread as a gift is also very popular with friends, neighbors, teachers, the mailmen, and the list goes on and on.
I like making mini loaves to give as gifts. Simply wrap the Cranberry Bread with brown parchment paper and tie with Baker’s Twine.
Using a printable bread wrap is super easy. This Pumpkin Bread is great during the Fall, however everyone loves it during the Christmas holiday as well.
This Sweet Potato Bread will make a wonderful gift as well. If you are visiting family or friends for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, be sure to whip up a few loaves and take them as hostess gifts. For these, I wrapped the loaves of bread in parchment paper and tied them with twine.
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!