This Cheese Ball Recipe is an absolute must in our home during the Holidays. With only 5 ingredients – cream cheese, thinly sliced packaged meat, green onions, salt and Worcestershire Sauce – this Cheese Ball goes together in a snap!
This is our 5th year for the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! This year though, we have changed the format a bit and are sharing 10 posts with 10 themed ideas for you!
You can catch up with all of the 2017 ideas on main page. So far this year, we have shared: Christmas Cookie Recipes, Candy Cane Desserts, Snowman Ideas, Dessert Table Ideas, Gift Basket Themes and Mason Jar Gifts. And over 400 ideas for you to browse through here…
Click here for – 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration – 2016
Click here for – 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration- 2015
Click here for – 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration – 2014
Click here for – 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration – 2013
Perfect for a holiday gift or to serve as an appetizer, this Christmas Cheese Ball from HoosierHomemade.com is a must have on your holiday baking list.
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 packages of thinly sliced meat, pastrami or beef works best
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Accent Salt (or regular salt) Accent has MSG in it, so if you don’t want to use that, regular salt is okay, just use less regular salt)
- 3-4 green onions, chopped finely
- Mix all ingredients together and form into ball.
- You can roll in chopped nuts if you want.
- Serve with crackers.