This Italian Gift Basket goes together in minutes and includes an Instant Pot as the basket. Add your favorite ingredients for an easy Spaghetti Dinner.
Welcome to Day 59 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Do you have a cook on your list that loves making fun dinners at home? Then this Italian Gift Basket is perfect!
Italian Gift Basket
- Instant Pot – you could also use a Slow Cooker or regular basket
- Pasta – you can find different pasta shapes at stores like Trader Joes or Home Goods. You can also use regular pasta.
- Sauce – make your own and add it to a glass jar or store bought pasta sauce is fine too. To make the jar look more festive, use washi tape to cover the lid.
- Wine and Glasses – your favorite is fine
- Bread – make your own or grab a loaf at the bakery
- Olive Oil – for cooking or drizzling on the bread is a great addition
- Napkin or Kitchen Towel
- Shredded paper for filler
Other options to add
- Small cutting board
- Gourmet cheese
- Gourmet spread for bread
- Treats for dessert
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!