This Hot Fudge Recipe makes a great Christmas Gift Idea! It takes minutes to put together and only three ingredients! Add it to a jar, decorate the jar then give as a gift. Or add it to a basket filled with fun toppings and supplies for an Ice Cream Sundae Bar!
Welcome to Day 6 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
It doesn’t get much easier than this Hot Fudge Recipe in a jar decorated for a Christmas gift. You can also add the jar to a basket with ice cream (or a gift certificate to an ice cream shop), and other toppings like Homemade Caramel Sauce. And don’t forget the sprinkles!
Hot Fudge Recipe Christmas Gift
You will need…
- Hot Fudge Recipe
- Jar with Lid – I used these jars, however mason jars work really well too
- Decorations – a little goes a long way when decorating these
- Baker’s Twine or Ribbon
- Candy Canes – optional, but always a good addition to Peppermint Ice Cream with Hot Fudge Sauce
To create a Ice Cream Gift Basket
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Ice Cream Cones
- Ice Cream or a certificate to an Ice Cream Shop
- Whip Cream
- Bowls for Ice Cream Sundaes