I am participating in a campaign for Brookside Chocolate. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Brookside Chocolate and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
Can you believe that 2016 is almost over? Are you thinking about New Year’s Eve yet? I love hosting a New Year’s Eve party and celebrating the past year while looking forward to next year!
You guys know I love to make party favors- and New Year’s is no different! In the past I have made countdown treat bags for the kiddos, but this year I wanted to create favors for the adults- filled with my favorite celebratory things!
There is no better way to celebrate than with wine and chocolate- such a perfect way to ring in the New Year! Brookside Dark Chocolates is my favorite treat after a hard day. Dark chocolate is my favorite, and the addition of fruit means it is a healthy treat, right?! Add in a glass of wine and my night is made!
Have you ever tried the dark chocolate and exotic fruit combination? It’s heavenly!
I love the pomegranate flavor with white wine and the acai & blueberry flavors with red. I love the combinations of flavors or how well the flavors complement each other.
I am so excited to celebrate with friends and family and share my favorite wine and chocolates with them. However you celebrate this New Year’s think about putting together some fun favors- everyone will love them!
You can add whatever you like to the containers, here is what I used…
New Year’s Eve Party Favors Supplies
- Brookside Dark Chocolates
- Wine, small bottles
- Take Out Boxes – available in the party section
- Paper filler – I used a metallic blue
- Party favors – horns, noise makers, necklaces, etc.
- Circle Tulle – gold or silver found in the wedding department
- Cupcake Liners or plastic bags for the candy
- Fill container with paper filler, you will probably need more than what you think because the items will weight it down
- Add the wine bottle
- Fill in with other party favors
- Take a circle of tulle and pinch in the center creating a puff
- If guests will be eating the chocolate during the party – add the cupcake liner and fill with Brookside Dark Chocolates
- If guests are taking home the party favors – add Brookside Dark Chocolates to a plastic bag and tie with a ribbon
What do you love to pair Brookside Dark Chocolates with? Are you making New Year’s favorites this year? What will you put inside?