It’s time to ring in the new year with these New Year’s Eve Party Favors! They go together quickly and can be customized with your favorite drinks and treats.
Welcome to Day 99 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Are you thinking about New Year’s Eve yet? I love hosting a New Year’s Eve party and celebrating the past year while looking forward to next year! However the kids shouldn’t have all the fun for New Year’s Eve with these New Year’s Eve Countdown Bags. Let’s make something fun for the adults as well.
There is no better way to celebrate than with wine and chocolate- such a perfect way to ring in the New Year! Dark chocolate is always a favorite! Add in a glass of wine and the night is made!
I am so excited to celebrate with friends and family and share my favorite wine and chocolates with them. However you celebrate this New Year’s think about putting together some fun party favors – everyone will love them!
You can add whatever you like to the containers, here is what I used…
New Year’s Eve Party Favors Supplies
- Wine, small bottles
- Chocolate or other sweet treat
- Take Out Boxes – available in the party section
- Paper filler – I used a metallic blue
- Party favors – horns, noise makers, necklaces, etc.
- Circle Tulle – gold or silver found in the wedding department
- Cupcake Liners or plastic bags for the candy
- Fill container with paper filler, you will probably need more than what you think because the items will weight it down
- Add the wine bottle
- Fill in with other party favors
- Take a circle of tulle and pinch in the center creating a puff
- If guests will be eating the chocolate during the party – add the cupcake liner and fill with chocolates
- If guests are taking home the party favors – add the chocolates to a plastic bag and tie with a ribbon
Are you making New Year’s favorites this year? What will you put inside?
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!