Do you have a college student on your list? You are sure to get a smile and lots of hugs with this Gift Basket for College Students.
Welcome to Day 61 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Ever since my middle son went away to college, I have been putting together a basket of snacks, drinks and treats to have during finals week. My youngest is now a senior in college and there is only 1 more semester of college finals baskets.
Going on a hunt through the store to find things they love is always fun. Here are the items I have added to give you inspiration –
Gift Basket for College Students
- Basket – any size will work, I like using a large laundry basket. It makes carrying really easily plus they can use the basket for laundry or supplies later.
- Tissue Paper to fill, if needed
- Ribbon, optional
- Tape, to attach ribbon
- Laundry Soap
- Stain Remover
- Homemade Treats – like Peanut Butter Cups, Oreo Balls, Cookies or Chex Mix
- Drinks – water, soda, whatever they like
- Breakfast Granola Bars
- Microwave Popcorn
- Snacks – individually wrapped
- Snack Cakes – individually wrapped
Need more ideas? Here are a few –
- Game or Cards
- Shaving supplies
- Pens or Pencils
- Room Freshener
- Laundry Bag to bring home dirty laundry
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!