Over 35 recipes for your Christmas Breakfast including Christmas Breakfast Casserole, Coffee Cake, Cinnamon Rolls, Muffins, Drinks and more.
Welcome to Day 77 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Breakfast casseroles are super easy to make ahead, then pop in the oven on Christmas morning.
Christmas Breakfast Casseroles
- Make Ahead Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Farmers Breakfast Casserole from Lemons for Lulu
- Overnight Pancake Casserole from Neighbor Food
- Cheesy Roasted Potato Breakfast Bake from Peas and Crayons
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole from Peas and Crayons
If you are looking for something sweet to go with your breakfast casserole, you can’t go wrong with one of these Coffee Cakes or Cinnamon Rolls.
Coffee Cake and Cinnamon Rolls
- Make Ahead Coffee Cake
- Coffee Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Coffee Cake
- Apple Raisin Cinnamon Rolls from Delightful Adventures
- Gluten Free Sour Cream Coffee Cake from Everyday Maven
- Blueberry Coffee Cake from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
Muffins are great make ahead item to add to your Christmas morning breakfast.
- Blueberry Muffins
- Orange and White Chocolate Muffins from Baked Bree
- Orange Cranberry Muffins from Eat Cake for Dinner
- Mixed Berry Cheesecake Muffins
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins from Barbara Bakes
- Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Pancakes or Waffles are always a hit with the kids – and adults! Top with fresh fruit and whip cream for an extra special Christmas breakfast idea.
Pancakes and Waffles for Christmas Breakfast
- Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Apple Cider Pancakes from Entertaining with Beth
- Homemade Belgian Liege Waffles from Snappy Gourmet
- Red Velvet Waffles from Saving Dollars and Sense
- Eggnog French Toast from Our Life Tastes Good
Still looking for more ideas? These look delicious!
Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- Fruit Salad
- Ham and Cheese Croissant Breakfast Sandwich from Valentina’s Corner
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from Saving Dollars and Sense
- Vanilla Cranberry Buttermilk Cake from Nutmeg Nanny
- Sausage and Spinach Frittata from Low Carb Africa
- Chocolate Glazed Doughnut Bread Pudding from Pastry Chef Online
Add a fun drink to your Christmas breakfast menu.
- Peppermint Punch
- Cranberry Orange Mimosas from Recipe Runner
- Eggnog Recipe
- Copycat Irish Cream Cold Brew from Baked Bree
- Homemade Gingerbread Syrup from Nutmeg Nanny
- Peppermint Mocha Creamer from Meal Planning Magic
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!