A Christmas Cookie Exchange Party is a favorite holiday tradition for many. Grab these FREE Printables before hosting your next cookie exchange.
Welcome to Day 56 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
Whether you are hosting a Cookie Swap Party or heading to join in with family and friends, I have a few tips for you to go along with these fun printables.
- Keep it simple. Everyone loves the holidays, but it can get overwhelming pretty quickly with the amount that needs to be done.
- Prepare drinks to serve. You may like this Peppermint Punch with only 3 ingredients, or traditional Eggnog. And this Hot Chocolate Bar is always a hit too!
- Gather containers, treat bags, plastic wrap and resealable bags for guests to take home their cookies.
- Need a little something more to snack on besides cookies and drinks? Try these popular Appetizers – Cheese Ball, Sausage Cheese Balls, Spinach Dip
- While inviting lots of guests seems fun, for Cookie Swaps, it’s best to keep the number to 8-10 guests.
- Remind all the guests to bring a copy of their recipe to share with the cookies.
And in case you need a little inspiration for cookie recipes, here are some favorites –
These printables are part of our FREE Monthly Printable Club.
When you join the Monthly VIP Printables Club you will have instant access to ALL of the Exclusive printables we have shared with this special group!
Enter your name and email below! We will send over the FREE Cookie Exchange Printables, and you will be ready to host a fun party!
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!