This Graham Cracker Log recipe is a moist bar cookie is filled with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and nuts.
Welcome to Day 54 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
The holidays are all about traditions, whether it’s serving Ham Dinner with all the fixins’ or whipping up a batch of Chex Mix, we all love the Holidays.
And we certainly can’t forget about the sweet treats during the holidays. There are a several cookies that I make every Christmas like No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, Cookie Dough Truffles and Peanut Butter Blossoms.
This recipe for Graham Cracker Log was made by my Mother in law for as long as my husband can remember. She passed the recipe onto us and we have been baking it for many years as well.
While we all love the traditions that the holidays bring, we also want (and need) to keep them simple.
There are few recipes you will find as easy as this Graham Cracker Log.
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!
- 3 cups Graham Cracker crumbs, crushed fine (about 3 sleeves of crackers)
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9 inch square pan with foil or parchment paper
- Crush graham crackers in food processor or resealable bag using a rolling pin
- Add crumbs and sugar to a large bowl
- Add milk, butter and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts
- Spread evenly into pan
- Bake for 30-40 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool completely and cut into squares
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g