Whether you are hosting the party, going to a party or even having friends and family over for a small get-together, food is a big part of any party. These Christmas Party Food ideas are all super easy to make and delicious!
Welcome to Day 90 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Sausage Balls
- Mini Taco Cups
- Ham and Cheese Sliders from Barbara Bakes
- BBQ Shrimp from The Foodie Affair
- Cheesy Bacon Garlic Pull Apart Bread from Delicious on a Dime
- Cheese Tortellini from Confetti & Bliss
- Knorr Spinach Dip
- Dried Beef Cheese Ball
- Vegetable Roll Up Recipe
- Creamy Vegetable Dip Recipe
- Christmas Wreath Veggie Pizza from Clean and Scentsible
- Crab Dip Recipe from Wonky Wonderful
Looking for even more appetizer recipes, check out these 35+ Holiday Appetizers that are perfect to serve any time, but especially during the holidays.
Christmas Party Boards
- Meat Lovers Charcuterie Board
- Charcuterie Board with Fruit and Vegetables
- Compound Butter with Charcuterie Board
- Crudite Tray from Take Two Tapas
- Antipasto Skewers Christmas Wreath from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Snowman Snack Board from The Baker Mama
Snacks for Christmas
- Chex Mix Recipe
- Christmas Popcorn
- Christmas Candy Crunch
- Puppy Chow
- Reese’s Snack Mix
- Sweet and Salty Chex Mix Recipe
Easy Party Desserts
- Chocolate Fondue
- How to Decorate a Store Bought Cake
- Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Peppermint Pie
- Santa Hat Christmas Cupcakes
- Chocolate Mini Trifles with Peppermint
Looking for more Christmas Dessert Recipes? There are over 50 to choose from including cupcakes, cakes, no bake, cookies, peppermint recipes, candy, and easy Christmas Desserts.
- Peppermint Punch
- Mulled Wine from Love Bake Good Cakes
- Christmas Moscow Mule from Food Wine Sunshine
- Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch from Boulder Locavore
- Cranberry Gin Fizz from Creative Culinary
- Holiday Sherbet Punch from Play Party Plan
You can find more Holiday Drinks here.
Follow along with the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more simple recipes, easy crafts, homemade gift ideas, decorating tips and much more!
Need some tips for easy entertaining? I have you covered – these will help you prepare ahead, prep food, set the table and yes…clean the house too!