Whether you are hosting a big 4th of July celebration, heading to a family reunion, or simply enjoying the day at home – these 4th of July Desserts are great! There are 4th of July Cake Ideas, Cupcakes, No Bake Desserts, Cookies, Treats, Snacks and Desserts you can make and serve in less then 15 minutes! We have you covered!
4th of July is one of those holidays that is easy – there isn’t a lot of preparation, there isn’t expectation of gifts, and the decorations are minimal. I think that is one reason why I love 4th of July so much! It brings with it the anticipation of a care free summer!
4th of July Desserts
4th of July just wouldn’t be the same without fun – red, white and blue desserts! These crowd-pleasing recipes are easy to make and go together in minutes!
- Blueberry Slab Pie
- Strawberry Cobbler Bars
- Red, White and Blue Jello Shots
- Patriotic Cookie Dough Truffles
- Easy Strawberry Blueberry Trifle Recipe
- Patriotic Fudge
4th of July Cake Ideas
It’s always fun to have a spectacular 4th of July Cake! Whether you buy an Angel Food Cake from the grocery store and decorate it with frosting and fruit, or put together an Ice Cream Sandwiches Cake – any of these cake ideas are easy to make!
- Angel Food Cake with Berries
- Ice Cream Sandwiches Cake
- Cherry Almond Poke Cake
- Firecracker Cake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Flag Cake from Sugar Hero
- Tie Dye Cake from Sally’s Baking Addiction
4th of July Cupcake Ideas
Ah cupcakes – we all LOVE cupcakes! And these 4th of July Cupcake Ideas are sure to please the kids – and adults! Don’t forget to grab your FREE Printable Cupcake Toppers!
- Sparkler Cupcakes
- FREE Printable 4th of July Cupcake Toppers
- Watermelon Cupcake Cones
- Fourth of July Cupcakes
- Firecracker Cupcakes from Oh Nuts
- Red White and Ruffled from Bakerella
4th of July No Bake Desserts
With 4th of July comes the heat! We don’t want to be in the kitchen all day preparing for the celebration! These 4th of July No Bake Desserts are perfect! The kids can help too!
- Dessert Bar with No Bake Treats
- Banana Split Pie
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 4th of July Treat: Jello Parfaits
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- 4th of July Chocolate Strawberries from Princess Pinky Girl
Easy 4th of July Desserts – 15 min or less
Short on time? Yes! We all are! Grab one of these Easy 4th of July Desserts and put them together in less then 15 minutes!
- Easy Fried Pies
- Cherry Fluff
- Chocolate Fondue
- Cheesecake Trifle
- 4th of July Dessert Kabobs from Eighteen 25
- Dipped Pretzels from The 36th Avenue
4th of July Cookies
Are you heading to a 4th of July party? These 4th of July Cookies are perfect! A little goes a long way when you serve cookies!
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
- Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
- M&M Cookie Bars from Number 2 Pencil
- Patriotic Oreo Cookie Pops from Makoodle
- Flag Sugar Cookies from Gluesticks
- Patriotic Monster Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
4th of July Treats
We couldn’t forget about the outdoor and camping friends! All of these 4th of July Treats can be made or served outside! My favorite? The S’mores! I love the classics!
- Snow Cone Syrup – 3 ingredients
- Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- Banana Split Sundaes
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Grilled Dessert Grillers
- Backyard S’mores
4th of July Snacks
Are you heading to the Parade or Fireworks? These 4th of July Snacks will keep you and the kids happy!
- Patriotic Candy Skewers
- Creative S’mores Recipes
- Homemade Jolly Rancher Lollipops
- Patriotic Flower Pretzel Bites from Two Sisters
- Marshmallow Popcorn Balls from Creations by Kara
- Patriotic Pretzels from The Spring Mount 6 Pack