This Cherry Fluff Recipe is perfect to serve at parties or take to potlucks, and with only 5 ingredients, it goes together in a snap!
Today I am breaking open my recipe binder and sharing this Cherry Fluff Recipe with you. Many, many years ago, my Mom used to make this dessert salad just about every time we had a special occasion. When I came across this recipe while browsing through my home management binder, I just knew that I had to share with you. It immediately brought back memories of my childhood.
I don’t think there was a family reunion that went by that this Cherry Fluff didn’t make an appearance. Do you remember the long tables full of bowl after bowl of family favorite recipes? Grandma, Aunts, Cousins, everyone would always bring their favorites.
This is the perfect recipe for you to share with your family too! The recipe goes a long way, and it has only 5 ingredients.
This Cherry Fluff can be made up the night before and ready to pack up and take with you. Whether you are heading to the office for a party, or a weekend potluck or even that family reunion, having this delicious, go-to dessert is great!
The star of this dessert salad recipe is Cherry Pie Filling, my favorite – who doesn’t love cherries? Then crushed pineapple and sweetened condensed milk gives the fluff even more flavor. Whipped topping is folded in, then a little crunch from chopped pecans. You can certainly leave out the pecans if you need to though.
Here are a few more of my favorite recipes that use Pie Filling…
- 1 can (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (20 oz) Crushed Pineapple, do not drain
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, and pineapple
- Fold in whipped topping
- Stir in pecans, reserve some for garnish
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving, overnight is fine.