In celebration of Pi Day on March 14th, we have selected our favorite Pies & other Pi day ideas for you! Whether you want to bake a Classic like Old Fashioned Custard, a fruit pie like Meyer Lemon & Strawberry or even a pizza pie – we have the recipes for you! And if you don’t feel like baking, we found the best Pi Day crafts- all of the best Pi Day ideas are right here!
Pi Day is an annual celebration commemorating the mathematical constant π (pi). Pi Day is observed on March 14. Since 3, 1, and 4 are the three most significant digits of π in the decimal form.
To celebrate we have Classic Pies, Fun Pies, Fruit Pies and Pies to serve for Dinner, Pi Day crafts & more.
- Turtle Cheesecake Pie
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Pie
- French Silk Chocolate Pie from Pillsbury
- Grandma’s Old Fashioned Custard Pie from Cocinando con Alena
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie from Recipe.com
- Easy Fried Pies
- S’mores Ice Cream Pie
- Blueberry Pie Pops
- Brownie ‘n Berries Dessert Pizza Pie
- Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- Banana Split Pie
- Meyer Lemon and Strawberry Pie
- Summer Lime Pie
- No Bake Gluten Free Strawberry Yogurt Cream Pie from Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Pineapple Cream Pie from Taste of Home
- Cantaloupe Pie from Food.com
- Sugar Free Strawberry Pie from Diabetic Health & Wellness
- Pizza Pot Pie from Oh, Bite It
- Country Tomato & Bacon Pie from The Country Cook
- Tortilla Pie from Martha Stewart
- Corn and Bacon Pie from Mary Recipes
- Deep Dish Sausage Pie with Hashbrown Crust from Just the Tip
- Chicken Pot Pie from Kate’s California Kitchen
Other Pi Day Ideas (Photo Credit)
- Pi Day Gift Boxes
- Pi Day Watercolor Art
- Pi Day Grid Art
- Pie Fries
- Make Your Own Pizza Pie with Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine & Quick Pizza Sauce– bonus points if your toppings make the Pi sign!
You may also like…