S’mores = Graham Crackers, Marshmallows and Chocolate…what could be better? I’m a bit obsessed with these three little ingredients, and honestly all the fabulous S’more recipes! When I spotted the S’mores Ice Cream Pie in a magazine, I knew it would be perfect for National S’mores Day.
Do you know they make S’more Ice Cream? This no bake treat starts with a Graham Cracker crust then layers of S’more and Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream combined with Hot Fudge. Then topped with Hot Fudge, Marshmallow Creme and Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, making it an irresistible dessert! Kids and adults alike will love it!
The nice folks at Hershey’s sent me a few ingredients to get me started, and I picked up the other ingredients at Walmart.
National S’mores Day is this Friday, August 10th! How will you be celebrating? Here are a few more ideas…
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’mores
- Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores
- S’mores Push Pops
- S’mores Cupcake Bites from Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter
- S’mores Cupcakes in a jar from Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter
- Caramel Apple S’mores
- S’mores Buffet complete with Peanut Butter Cup, Itty Bitty and Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’mores
- S’more Dip
Disclosure: This post is part of a campaign I am participating in with the Walmart Moms. Walmart has provided me with compensation and product for this post. My participation is voluntary and opinions, as always are my own.