This Fall Bucket List will inspire you to enjoy the things you want to do! Whether you are hosting a party, or enjoying a quiet weekend with the family. Grab this FREE Printable and have fun this Fall!
I have found over the years, that if we don’t schedule the things we want to do, life just slips by too quickly!
Fall is a special time of year – leaves changing colors, apple cider, Fall baking, pumpkin carving – the list goes on and on.
Whether you enjoy doing the things on this bucket list, or just use them as inspiration, it’s time to enjoy this gorgeous season!
Fall Bucket List
- Visit a Haunted House
- Go on a Hayride – many pumpkin patches offer hayrides too
- Go Apple Picking – then bake up your favorite recipe using apples. You may like – Homemade Apple Crisp, Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip or have fun with this Caramel Apple Fondue!
- Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Go to a Bonfire
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Eat Candy Corn – or make your own Homemade Candy Corn
- Watch football – these Snack Mixes are perfect for the football game, and even tailgating
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Visit a Corn Maze
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Watch a scary movie – or maybe not so scary, our favorite is Hocus Pocus
- Make Homemade Chili
- Roast Pumpkin Marshmallows – or make your own marshmallows, they are easier than you think
Sign up below to receive the FREE Fall Bucket List!
Here are a few more Fall Recipes you may enjoy –
Click on the photo for the recipe