Football season is upon us, College Football has already begun and the official NFL season is coming up quickly. Next weekend we will be heading to Manchester University, where our middle son attends to see our first Spartans Football Game! We are super excited about the game and of course tailgating!
I will be taking lots of delicious tailgating favorites along with these Football Shaped Oreo Truffles! They are super easy to make and take only 4 ingredients.
I first fell in love with how easy and delicious Oreo Truffles were when I made them last year for St. Patrick’s Day. The truffles are made with just 2 ingredients – Oreo cookies and cream cheese. And then coated with chocolate almond bark and the laces are added with Buttercream Frosting.
Whether you are heading out to enjoy a football game or staying home and watching from your couch, there are a few must-haves! Walmart is your one-stop solution for all your game time needs!
- Portable Grill
- Canopy to keep you dry
- Cooler filled with Ice and Drinks – Walmart has some really fun cooler covers with your favorite team’s emblem on them.
- Folding Chairs
- Slow Cooker – we like this one that has a spot for 3 different recipes
- Tablecloth, Napkins, Plastic Silverware and Cups
- Food – you didn’t think I would forget about the food did you?
You make it super easy on yourself, and pick up everything you need like these 6 foot Sub Sandwiches at Walmart. And remember the Walmart Low Price Guarantee, backed by Ad Match.
Or whip up a few snacks to share with the crowd.
- Football Shaped Sandwiches
- Football Cupcakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Football Truffles
- Cheesy Chili Dip
- Grilled Chicken Wings with Three Sauces
- Pull apart Football Cupcakes from Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Queso Cheese Dip
- Brownies on a Stick – these would be fun with your sprinkles in colors of your favorite team
And don’t forget to add a batch of these Football Shaped Oreo Truffles!