Football season is upon us, College Football has already begun and the official NFL season started as well. These Football Shaped Oreo Truffles are perfect for Tailgating Parties, a Football Party or even just to snack on during the game. They are super easy to make and take only 4 ingredients.
I first fell in love with how easy and delicious Oreo Truffles were when I made them last year for St. Patrick’s Day. The truffles are made with just 2 ingredients – Oreo cookies and cream cheese. And then coated with chocolate almond bark and the laces are added with Buttercream Frosting.
Whether you are heading out to enjoy a football game or staying home and watching from your couch, there are a few must-haves! Here are some of my favorite Football snacks…
- Football Shaped Sandwiches
- Football Cupcakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Football Truffles
- Baby Swiss, Bacon and Beer Dip
- Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
- Zesty Ranch Chex Mix
- Cheesy Chili Dip
- Grilled Chicken Wings with Three Sauces
- Pecan Caramel Popcorn Crunch
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Brownies on a Stick – these would be fun with your sprinkles in colors of your favorite team
And don’t forget to add a batch of these Football Shaped Oreo Truffles!