It’s that time of year again, when all the Football Fans anxiously wait to see if their team is going to be in the Big Game! For me though, it’s all about the food! Who doesn’t love Appetizers and Snacks while watching their favorite team play?
One of the classic flavors when it comes to watching Football, is Buffalo – whether you are enjoying Buffalo Wings or perhaps a Buffalo Dip. Now you can also enjoy the same great flavor in this Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix.
Everyone will love the flavors in this Snack Mix, and serving them in Paper Cones is just plain fun! Stay tuned to learn how to make your own Paper Cones from scrapbook paper.
This Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix is sure to liven up the fans with the spice combination of Chex cereal, Pretzels, Parmesan Flavored Crackers kicked up with Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce and Ranch Dressing Mix.
You can find all the ingredients plus more at Walmart – your one-stop-shop for Game Day!
After making this delicious Snack Mix for Game Day, you will want a fun way to serve it. Making these Paper Cones is really easy!
Even though creating Paper Cones is really easy, there are a couple tricks to know. Let’s gather our supplies…
Paper Cones Supplies
- Scrapbook Paper – you can, of course, use any design, the Football paper is in the Colorbok Designer Paper, Sports Pack found in the Party Section at Walmart. There are 50 sheets for around $5
- Round template – we used a paper bowl that is 6 inches
- Pen or Pencil
- Adhesive – glue stick, tape runner, glue dots, whatever you like
How to make Paper Cones
- Trace the circle on the back side of the scrapbook paper
- Cut out the circle
- Form into the cone and secure with adhesive
Tips: Using a circle makes it easier to form the cone and after you have one cone formed, use it to create the other cones by slipping them into each other
Then serve this Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix or your favorite snack, maybe Tostitos Scoops, Doritos Nachos or even M&M’s Candy.Print
Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
Classic flavors of Buffalo and Ranch combine in this Snack Mix. Recipe from HoosierHomemade.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan flavored crackers
- 2 cups Pretzel Twists
- 2 cups Oyster Crackers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 teaspoons Celery Seed
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine cereals, crackers and pretzels.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter, add Buffalo Wing Sauce, Ranch Dressing Mix and Celery Seed.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Spread onto paper towel until cool.
- Store in airtight container
Looking for more recipes to serve on Game Day? Check out our Ultimate Round-up of over 55 recipes including appetizers, soups, snacks, sandwiches and more!