The “big game” is just about here. Are you a game watcher? Commercial lover? Or like me, I like it for the food. If you are hosting or heading to a Super Bowl Party, these Football Treats and Snacks will make all the fans jump for joy!
Since we shared 50 Super Bowl Recipes and also some Super Bowl Snackin’ ideas, we certainly couldn’t forget about dessert! These Football shaped treats are perfect for a party, tailgating, or even a Football themed birthday party!
- Oreo Football Truffles – how to make these cute little footballs from Oreo cookies
- Touchdown Brownies – Betty Crocker whips up these easy to make and fun to eat brownies!
- Ice Cream Football Sandwiches – these fun treats go together quickly, thanks to The Celebration Shoppe for sharing
- Peanut Butter Football Dip – Crazy for Crust makes a delicious peanut butter dip into a football
- Reese’s Fudge Footballs – only 4 ingredients, Hungry Happenings gives you the recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs – who doesn’t love chocolate and strawberries? Domestic Fits shows you how to make them.
- Football Scotcheroos – ooey, gooey scotcheroos covered in chocolate from Julie’s Eat and Treats
- Game Face Football Cookies – Munchkin Munchies shows you how to make cute football cookies with faces
- Candy Coated Apple Football Treats – add a little fruit to the party with these treats from Wilton
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Footballs – just a few simple ingredients for this fun treat from The First Year Blog
- Touchdown Cookies – add some fun to your table with these football shaped cookies from Taste of Home
- Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies – the combination of chocolate and peanut butter is always a hit
- Football Cake Pops – Cake Pops are all the rage! Learn how to make these fun football shapes from Baked with Love and Butter
- Football Cocoa Crispy Rice Treat – Jeanne Benedict uses a football cake pan to make this fun treat
Game Day Snacks, Dessert, Cupcakes and more!
And if you are looking for more Super Bowl Recipes…we have you covered with our huge round-up of 50 Touchdown Super Bowl Recipes that you are sure to love!
Join the discussion 5 Comments
Now we’re ready for some football! Thanks for including one of our recipes!
Thanks Liz, for including my cookies in this great mix!
I love the touchdown brownies. I’m not even a football fan and I think that they’re SO cute!
There are soooooo many choices! I want it all!!!
Thanks for the shout out! 🙂