Christmas is right around the corner! Do you still have gifts to make and no time to make them? Maybe for neighbors, teachers, friends or even have a fun little take home gift for guests. Well, I have the perfect no bake…whip it up in under 15 minutes…totally delicious and addicting…treat for you to make…Christmas Candy Crunch!
We are a snack loving family. Honestly, I don’t really know a family that isn’t. So when I whip up a batch of this Christmas Candy Crunch, it can only mean 2 things – we are preparing to give delicious gifts for Christmas to family and friends or we are getting ready for a movie marathon. Inspired by the Candy Corn Crunch for Halloween, this super easy recipe only takes 5 ingredients and about 15 minutes of time.And it’s similar to our Luck of the Irish Party Mix for St. Patrick’s Day.
One of the best things about this snack mix is that you can use whatever ingredients you like. The base for the recipe is Corn Chex cereal and the “glue” holding all the ingredients together are melted white chocolate chips. Then the added ingredients are totally up to you. I used small pretzels, Reese’s mini peanut butter cups and festive M&M’s candy.
Whether you are getting ready for a cookie exchange, putting together gifts for teachers, neighbors or co-workers, or just setting out snacks for holiday entertaining, this Christmas Candy Crunch is perfect! I found these plastic containers in the Holiday section at Walmart.
Melt the Hershey’s White Chips in the microwave, mix the other ingredients in a large bowl, pour the melted chocolate over the mixture and spread it out on a pan for about 10 minutes until it’s set…that’s it!
For more Simple – Easy – Creative Recipes + Projects – follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest!
- 4 cups Chex cereal, rice or corn is best
- 2 cups Pretzels, mini twists are best
- ½ cup Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups, more if you like
- 1 cup M&M's candy
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or wax paper
- Combine all ingredients except white chips in a large bowl and toss
- Place chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat about 30-40 seconds, stir until smooth. Continue heating in 10 second intervals and stir, until completely melted
- Pour melted chips over mixture and stir well until coated
- Spread mixture onto cookie sheet and let set about 10 minutes
- Break in pieces