This fluffy Healthy Fruit Dip has only four ingredients and flavored with vanilla and strawberry Greek yogurt. Everyone in the family will love it! Add fruit and cookies with no sugar added on a board and you have a treat that is special enough for a party.
This post is brought to you by Voortman Bakery. As always, the opinions are my own.
It’s that time of year when we are all thinking about cutting back on sugar and eating healthier, myself included. According to the experts, it’s best to start small and take baby steps toward your goal.
Swapping out ingredients that have no sugar added, or are naturally sweet is a great first step. And with only four ingredients this Fruit Dip goes together in minutes.
To go along with the fruit for dipping, we added wafers and cookies that have No Sugar Added from Voortman Bakery. We have been enjoying their cookies for over a year and shared fun and simple ideas with you, like the Cookie and Chocolate Board that we paired with wine, Pumpkin Dip recipe and board, No Bake Cheesecake, S’mores Dip Dessert Charcuterie Board, Mini Key Lime Pies, and for the holidays – Hot Chocolate Bar and Cookies for Santa.
All of the Voortman Bakery products are made with no artificial colors or flavors AND no high-fructose corn syrup.
Healthy Fruit Dip
- Cream Cheese – you can use regular or light, your favorite is fine
- Greek Yogurt – you can use less sugar variety like I did, or your favorite. Flavored yogurt will give the fruit dip some more flavor
- Sugar Free Whipped Topping – you can also use light or regular
- Vanilla Extract – you can also use strawberry, lemon, almond or any other flavor you like
Kitchen Essentials Needed
- Large bowl or bowl for stand mixer
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
How to make Healthy Fruit Dip
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth
- Add vanilla and beat until very smooth
- Now add the container of Greek yogurt and stir with spatula until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping until fruit dip is smooth
- Add fruit dip to bowl for serving or store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve
Healthy Fruit Dip – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make the fruit dip ahead of time?
Yes you can, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
Can I freeze the fruit dip?
Freezing the fruit dip is not a good option. Since the whipped topping has already been frozen, it’s not good to refreeze it, and the yogurt in the dip can lose it’s flavor.
What other flavors can I add to the fruit dip?
Peanut Butter is a great option for healthy fruit dip. You can also swap the Vanilla Extract and Greek Yogurt for any flavors you like.
What kind of yogurt is in this dip?
I used Chobani Less Sugar Strawberry Greek Yogurt.
Fruit and Cookie Charcuterie Board
After the fruit dip is made, now it’s time to assemble the board. Here is what I added –
- No Sugar Added Key Lime Wafers from Voortman Bakery
- No Sugar Added Coconut Cookies from Voortman Bakery
- Grapes – red and green
- Green Apple – to keep the apple from browning, add lemon juice or lemon lime soda to a bowl and coat the apple slices, then pat dry before adding them to the board
- Red Raspberries
Looking for more Boards? Click on the photo for the recipe.
- 4 oz (1/2 block) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Less Sugar Greek Yogurt
- 1 container (8 oz) Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth
- Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth
- Add container of Greek Yogurt and stir with spatula until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping until dip is smooth
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 1 week
Serve with fruit or sugar free cookies
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 41Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g