WOW! What an awesome week we have had! I must show you the Easy Valentine Cupcakes I created with filling inside!
I hope you aren’t tired of the ooey-gooey-delicious treats I’ve been sharing, there are LOTS more to come next week! Yep…Doughnuts…Gum Drops…Cookies and of course more Valentine Cupcakes! So stay tuned…I’m baking up a storm this weekend!
Yum! You know I love desserts to be impressive but easy! I LOVE helping you “Be a Hero!” I started with a boxed cake mix and added a marshmallow filling inside! If you aren’t sure how to do this- click over to this post– there is even a video! I I LOVED the frosting that I added to the Valentine Brownies, so I just had to try it again on these cupcakes, a few sprinkles and little heart brownies snuggled down into the frosting. These mini cookie cutters are perfect for making the heart- or any other Valentine’s Day shape!
And the inside? It’s full of delicious marshmallow fluff that is baked right into the cupcake! You could add any flavor that you like, but the marshmallow is so good- and I love how white it is! Next time, I think I will add some sprinkles for even more fun!
Delicious chocolate cupcake filled with marshmallow fluff. Recipe from HoosierHomemade.com
- 1 box Betty Crocker cake mix
- Ingredients on box – I used buttermilk instead of water though
- 1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 2-3 drops coloring – optional
- Batch of brownies
- Small Heart Cookie Cutter
- Decorator Bag fitted with a #1M Tip
- Decorator Bag
- Bake cupcakes according to directions on the box
- I substituted buttermilk for the water
- Bake brownies
- After they cool, use a small heart cookie cutter to cut out brownies
- In a large bowl, combine Cool Whip, Marshmallow Fluff and coloring
- With a large whisk, whip frosting until fluffy
- Fill decorator bag with frosting and pipe onto cupcake
- Add sprinkles and a heart brownie
Want more cupcake ideas? I wrote an ebook: Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness