The very best thing about apple season is enjoying them with caramel. In my opinion, it’s one of the best flavor combinations ever, whether you add them to cookies or enjoy dipping them. Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip is a delicious treat to make for neighbors, friends or family, and also makes an adorable gift.
A creamy layer of cream cheese mixed with caramel, brown sugar and cinnamon, topped with more caramel and sprinkled with crushed candy bars. These cute little jars filled with this dip and given along with an apple are sure to make you the most popular person on the block!
Creating these cute little treats is super easy and the printable Fall toppers are the perfect addition. But you could also certainly just make the dip, layer it in a deep dish and serve with sliced apples along side.
Honestly my friends, you must try this recipe. I’m not a huge cream cheese fan unless it’s mixed heavily with other ingredients, but the addition of the caramel here is just perfect. And the crunch from the candy bar bits is delicious!
I think the addition of twine and the Fall toppers is so fun. Here’s what I used…
Fall Gift Supplies
- Twine or other small ribbon
- Printable Fall Toppers designed by The Paper Cupcake (more info below)
- Cut a long piece of twine, then tie a knot around the stem of the apple to secure the twine
- Wrap around the bottom and crossing it to secure
- Bring the twine back up around the jar and tie off leaving a few inches of twine
- Print out the Fall toppers, cut with a round hole punch if desired, then punch a small hole for the twine to fit through, attach the topper
I used 4 ounce Mason Jars, but any size will work.
Printable Fall Cupcake Toppers
You can also use the Printables as Cupcake Toppers! Learn how to make these Fall Cupcakes with Candy Acorns, on the Cupcake Page!
Love Caramel Apples? Here are some of my favorites…