One of the best things about summer are the cookouts, and Labor Day get togethers are a great opportunity.
Main Course ~ The main course is usually pretty easy. Most everyone grills out.
- Chicken Phillies
- Hamburgers – I add cooked bacon to the hamburger before grillin’, my gang loves them that way
- Hot Dogs and/or Brats
Sides ~ My favorite part (well second favorite, next to dessert of course)
- Corn on the Cob
- Pasta Salad - scroll down a little past the Green Beans
- Cucumber Salad
- Easy Italian Salami Pasta Salad
- Philly Firecrackers -Tortilla Roll-up with Roast Beef
Dessert ~ Can’t have a party without dessert
- Some of my favorites are here
- Poke Cupcakes - you could make these any flavor
- S’More Cupcakes - a great summertime and fall flavor
- Twix Bars - These taste just like a Twix Candy Bar and they are no-bake
What is your favorite dish to take and share at a potluck or picnic?