We are finishing up our Candy Corn Week with these fun Candy Corn Jello Shots. Back in March, I shared some Irish Jello Shots for St. Patrick’s Day and I thought they would make an easy Halloween or Fall treat for you.
You can make them kid friendly or if you are serving the adult crowd, add alcohol. Who doesn’t love jello, right?
Are you hosting a Halloween Party? These Jello Shots would be so fun, and they are super easy to make and like with any jello can be made up ahead of time.
Serving them in small plastic shot glasses is fun too! I used 2 ounce cups from the party store. You can also find them at food supply stores like Gordon Food Supply.
Watch for the Ultimate Candy Corn Round-up coming tomorrow!
- 1 small box lemon jello
- 1 small box orange jello
- 2 packets (3 tablespoons) Knox unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- Cool Whip
- Sprinkles for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl, combine lemon jello and 1 packet of unflavored gelatin, stir
- Add 1 cup boiling water and stir 2 minutes or until dissolved
- Add jello to shot glasses, fill about ½ way
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes
- Repeat with 1 cup boiling water, orange jello and unflavored gelatin
- Fill shot glasses and place in fridge for 20 minutes
- Up to 1 hour before serving, add Cool Whip to the top and sprinkles if you like
- Add 1 cup boiling water to 1 box of Jello and stir to dissolve.
- Add ¾ cup vodka and ¼ cup cold water, stir to combine
- Add to shot glasses and chill
- Note - this is for a single flavor