You can make these fun Candy Corn Jello Shots with or without alcohol. Layer the colors to look like candy corn It’s a fun Fall treat that the kids of all ages will love.
Candy Corn Jello Shots
Are you hosting a Halloween Party? These Jello Shots would be so fun, and they are super easy to make and like with any jello can be made up ahead of time. We have taken Jello Shots to the next level when we created the 4th of July Jello Shots, Irish Jello Shots and we can’t forget the Mardi Gras Jello Shots.
And most recently we decided to leave the plastic shot glass in the cupboard, and created Margarita Jello Shots.
Serving them in small plastic shot glasses is fun too! I used 2 ounce cups. You can also find them online or at some food supply stores.
These Candy Corn Jello Shots and MUCH MORE in our Ultimate Halloween eBook!
If you LOVE Candy Corn like I do, you may also like these fun treats!
CANDY CORN JELLO SHOTS — Make these fun Jello Shots with or without alcohol! Both recipes available! Layer the colors to look like candy corn! It’s a fun Fall treat!
- 1 small box lemon jello
- 1 small box orange jello
- 2 packets or 3 tablespoons Knox unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- Cool Whip
- Sprinkles for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl, combine lemon jello and 1 packet of unflavored gelatin, stir
- Add 1 cup boiling water and stir 2 minutes or until dissolved
- Add jello to shot glasses, fill about 1/2 way
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes
- Repeat with 1 cup boiling water, orange jello and unflavored gelatin
- Fill shot glasses and place in fridge for 20 minutes
- Up to 1 hour before serving, add Cool Whip to the top and sprinkles if you like
- Add 1 cup boiling water to 1 box of Jello and stir to dissolve.
- Add 3/4 cup vodka and 1/4 cup cold water, stir to combine
- Add to shot glasses and chill
- Note – this is for a single flavor
You can easily double the recipe to serve more. Prep time does not include chilling time.