This fun Christmas Slime is super easy and fun to make! Make this Christmas Slime with the kids and give as gifts for classroom parties, play groups or even neighborhood friends. Decorate the containers like Santa and his elves.
Welcome to Day 12 of our 30 Days to a Simplified Holiday! We are so happy you have joined us!
Each day we will be sharing easy homemade recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more! Not only will you see recipes and ideas from Hoosier Homemade, but we have teamed up with some amazing bloggers to share their ideas with you as well.
Christmas Slime – Elf and Santa Snot
- Slime – This Slime Recipe uses shaving cream and no Borax, making it safe and super fun.
- Containers – small or large
- Colored paper – scrapbook or construction paper works great
- Printable Tags for the Elf Snot – you can find the Elf FREE Printables HERE
- Ribbon – for Elf Snot
- White fluff – for Santa – I used leftover fluffy yarn from this DIY Wreath
- Adhesive – I like using a tape runner, it’s super easy
Find the Christmas Slime by clicking the link below…
Follow along with our 30 Days to a Simplified Holiday!