These Picnic Printables come with napkin wraps, drink tags and snack bag toppers with a traditional red and white check background on them.
Whether you are heading to the park for a fun family picnic, or hosting a cookout with family and friends, these printables are fun to use.
Here are a few ideas on how to use the Picnic Printables –
How to use Printables
- Enter your email below and the printables will be sent to you
- Save them to your computer and either print on your home printer or save to a flashdrive and print at your local office supply store
- Drink Flags – cut out flags and attach to straws using tape
- Napkin Wraps – cut out and wrap around napkin with silverware
- Bag Toppers – add snacks to bag – I made Puppy Chow – then add the topper using tape
Use the Picnic Printables for any of these occasions
- Memorial Day Cookout
- 4th of July Picnic or Potluck
- Labor Day BBQ
- Children’s Birthday
Join our Members Only Club and receive a FREE Printable each month PLUS ideas on how to use the printables!
You will receive an email with a link to the printables page that has all of the printables that have been offered so far to Members Only!
Picnic Food Ideas
- Small sandwiches – with Egg Salad or Ham Salad
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- Coleslaw Recipe
- Watergate Salad
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Puppy Chow
- Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
Check out the other FREE Printables we have including holidays, home management, special events and more!