Fill a container with small gifts that your man will love! This Valentine’s Day Love Bucket for your Man is sure to make him smile!
Creating Love Buckets for my hubby and boys has been a family tradition for many years. Last year I shared a cute little Love Bucket with a Chalkboard Label filled with goodies for your daughter or special girlfriend. When I was planning out the Valentine’s Day fun I wanted to share with you, it occurred to me that you might be just like me and have a hard time buying Valentine’s Day presents for your man!
Filling the Love Bucket with items that your Man loves makes it extra special. The ideas are endless, but here is what I used…
Valentine’s Day Love Bucket for your Man
- Plastic crate – found in housewares for about $1 at Walmart
- Hammer made by Stanley
- Screwdrivers made by Stanley
- Measuring tape made by Stanley
- John Wayne Movie from the $5 bin at Walmart
- Boxes of candy
- Slim Jim Beef Sticks
- Vitamin Water – you could also put in his favorite bottle of beer or soda
- Gatorade Energy Chews
- Peanuts in the shell
- A handful of Hershey’s Kisses
I lined the plastic crate with tissue paper to keep the presents from falling out the holes in the sides. Fill with the larger items first, then add the smaller items, fill in with peanuts and kisses.
Here are a few more ideas for you…
Book Worm Love Bucket
- Subscription to a magazine
- Book Club Subscription
- Bookmark – these Valentine’s Day Printable Bookmarks from Positively Splendid are adorable
- Supplies to make book covers
Cupcake Decorating Love Bucket
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake pan
Glam Girl Love Bucket
- Brush and comb
- Hair ties
- Magazine with Hair Styles
- Nail polish
Artist Love Bucket
- Drawing paper
- Drawing pencils
- Colored pencils
- Drawing chalk
Do you have a sports fan in your life? This Sports Themed Gift Bucket would be perfect.
No matter what you choose to fill your Love Bucket with, I’m sure your sweetie will love it!