Only 4 ingredients are all you need for this delicious Easy Strawberry Cream Pie. The pie is special enough for holidays yet easy enough for weeknight dessert.
This Strawberry Pie recipe is one that I have made so often that I know the recipe from memory. You know those kinds of recipes, right? The whole family loves them, people request you make them, and they disappear quickly.
Actually, I have shared this recipe before with you, but it’s been a long time and the photos need to be updated, badly.
Our middle son is the one in the family that always requests this pie. Last weekend for Easter, I made two pies, and sent both of them back to college with him. His friends have also grown to love this pie, they even have little fights over who will get the last piece.
Four ingredients are all you need for this easy Strawberry Cream Pie – strawberry jell-o, whipped topping, strawberries and a graham cracker crust, plus water and ice. You can purchase the crust or make your own, I have done both. When you buy the crust, I suggest using the extra large crust though. I usually have left over filling if I use a smaller crust.
For the decoration on the pie, I used whipped topping and filled a decorator bag that was fitted with a jumbo star tip. For the center, I piped on a large circle of whipped topping and smoothed it with an offset spatula, then sliced strawberries thinly and added them to the whipped topping starting on the outside and making my way into the center.
Easy Strawberry Cream Pie
Only 4 ingredients is all you need for this delicious Easy Strawberry Cream Pie! Special enough for holidays yet easy enough for weeknight dessert!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust store bought (larger extra serving size) or homemade
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg (4 oz. serving size) Strawberry Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Cold Water + enough ice cubes to make 1 cup
- 1 tub (8 oz) Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- Strawberries for decoration, if desired
- Stir boiling water into gelatin mix in large bowl, stir at least 2 minutes until gelatin is dissolved. Add ice cubes to cold water to make 1 cup, stir into gelatin mixture.
- Stir until thickened, remove any unmelted ice cubes
- Add whipped topping with a whisk until well blended.
- Stir in chopped strawberries.
- Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Spoon filling into crust, chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate as desired.
If you love strawberries – you will also love these desserts…
Affiliate links used.