What do you have when you bake a soft, cookie like crust…spread with peanut butter frosting and top with REESE’S Minis Peanut Butter Cups and REESE’S PIECES Candies? Well…Bracket Buster Bars…of course!
It’s time to get in the game! With college basketball tournaments beginning next week, the folks at REESE’S want to make your Game Day Perfect for Less! So I baked up these delicious Bracket Buster Bars to share with you!
This little gems are part of the REESE’S Baking Bracket Challenge where you will find 32 recipes! To add to the excitement of college basketball, the recipes the compete for votes in a bracket-style contest.
Vote for your favorite REESE’S recipes for a chance to win a $100 daily prize. Vote every day for more chances to win!
And see those Bracket Buster Bars…I’d be SO grateful if you would vote for them!
Not only can you vote for a chance to win, but you can also add your favorite recipes to the Recipe Playbook, then save, share or print them out!
Rich and creamy bar cookie that goes together in a snap! Original recipe from HoosierHomemade.com
- 1 white box cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with a spatula, mix well
- Dough will be very stiff
- Press dough evenly into prepared pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-17 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool completely
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth
- Add the peanut butter, honey and vanilla and mix until smooth
- Spread evenly on cookie crust
- Cut the REESE's Peanut Butter Cup Minis in half, sprinkle over Peanut Butter Cream Filling
- Sprinkle with REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Cut into bars
These cookies are rich, so cut them small.