Don’t you just love cupcakes? I know you do. How about cupcakes with Valentine’s Day Cupcake Toppers? Grab your free printable cupcake toppers and surprise your sweetie!
I LOVE Valentine’s Day! I know…I know…it’s sounds so typical. But really, I do love it. I’m not sure if it’s the love being given and received or the low expectation of the holiday.
The other thing that I love are these Valentine’s Day Cupcake Toppers. The little love birds are so sweet and the flower shape of the “Happy Valentine’s Day” topper is darling too.
Let’s start with the cupcakes – any flavor that you and your family loves is of course fine. We have lots of different flavors and decorating ideas for you on our Valentine’s Day Cupcake Page.
A couple of my favorites are these Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting, Heart Cupcakes where you bake a red heart right in the center of a cupcake and Pink Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar, there is something about serving a cupcake in a fun display like a mason jar that I love.
Whether you make the cupcakes from scratch, a box mix or even run to the store and grab some from bakery, adding these Valentine’s Day Cupcake Toppers is super easy.
How to print cupcake toppers –
- Join our VIP Monthly Printables Club and receive these cupcake toppers instantly – add your email to the box above
- Save it to your computer or to a flash drive
- If you want to print them on your home printer, just save them to your computer and print
- If you want to print them at a local office supply store, then you will need to save them on a flash drive and take it to the store. They will print them for you, usually very reasonable, we typically pay about $1 or $2 per page.
- After the toppers are printed, you will need to cut them out. I use a 2 inch hole punch
- Then attach them to a lollipop stick and add them to your cupcakes