On the hunt for easy Easter Dessert Ideas? This luscious No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for your Spring and Easter celebrating! A simple no bake cheesecake recipe with just 3 ingredients is transformed into beautiful Spring colors and made into a Trifle that’s super easy yet impressive looking.
Spring is in the air! And after the long Winter, most of the country saw, it’s definitely a welcome sight. With Spring comes a freshness; new grass, flowers popping through the cold ground and the leaves beginning to show again on the trees. Although I love Spring, it’s so hard to decide what I like best…the flavors of Fall; apples, pumpkins, cinnamon or the flavors of Spring; lemon, strawberry, lime…oh the decisions!
One thing I don’t have a hard time deciding is what to serve for Easter. Along with Ham, there must be Deviled Eggs, Salad, Side Dishes and of course an easy Easter Dessert. And this Cheesecake Recipe is super easy, can be made ahead of time and can be changed into any color or flavor you want!
Beginning with cream cheese and adding sugar and whipped topping, the no bake cheesecake filling is simply colored with pretty pastel colors. And then layered it in a mini dessert glass, a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs between each layer and topped with Whipped Topping and sprinkles.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
The Cheesecake can be layered in any size or shape of glass. I have even used votive candle holders before in a pinch. You can find the dessert glasses online or at most department and kitchen stores, and they are very reasonably priced. You can also mix the Cheesecake up ahead of time, I would suggest filling the glasses the day you serve them. They go together in a snap though.
And in case you would rather make a pie with the filling, you can add the cheesecake mixture in layers to a graham cracker crust. This No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is always a hit!
This No Bake Cheesecake Recipe can be used a variety of different ways – from the traditional cheesecake, to adding the cheesecake filling to a pie crust – or any flavor you like.
And if you are cooking for two – this No Bake Cheesecake for Two with Berries looks great for an easy weeknight dessert.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) Whipped Topping, thawed - plus some for garnish, optional
- 2 Graham Crackers, crushed
- Colors - optional
- Sprinkles for garnish, optional
- Combine softened cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl and beat until smooth
- Reserve 1/2 cup of whipped topping for garnish
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture
- Transfer to airtight container and place in refrigerator for 3 hours
- Remove from fridge and divide into thirds, color each with food coloring - if desired
- Transfer into plastic resealable bag or decorator bag fitted with a large round tip
- Add graham crackers to resealable bag and crush
- Add cheesecake mixture into dessert glasses, adding crumbs between each layer
- Top with reserved whipped topping, add sprinkles if desired
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve
- Store leftovers in refrigerator
You can layer the cheesecake in any type of glass container, or fill a graham cracker crust and serve as a pie.
Cheesecake mixture can be made ahead of time.
But assemble with graham crackers on the day you are serving, or the crackers will get soggy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 68mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 13g Protein: 1g
Looking for more No Bake Cheesecake Recipes? Click on the photo for the recipe –