Brownies – Chocolate – Sprinkles – on a stick? Oh yes, let the fun begin!
Pretty much any treat is simply more fun when served on a stick. Right? Well brownies are no different. These simple to make treats are of course delicious, but so much fun to make. The kids will have a blast helping you with them.
We have been talking a lot lately about keeping it simple. Whether you are decorating your home or baking up a special treat, we all are looking to simplify our lives. Keeping it simple couldn’t be more important when it comes holiday time. Whether it’s a big holiday like Thanksgiving or Christmas, or even a holiday like Labor Day, we all need quick, easy and simple recipes to give ourselves more time with the family.
Although the Brownies on a Stick are simple to make, there are a few things to remember…
The ideas are endless for the Brownies on a Stick! They would make a fun birthday treat, or even a treat for a special holiday, just use fun sprinkles to change them up. This recipe calls for melting chocolate chips, but you can also use candy melts or even almond bark for dipping, they work great too.
Looking for more Labor Day Recipes and projects?
- Labor Day Desserts
- Labor Day Recipes
- Lemony Basil Orzo Pasta Salad
- How To Plan An Easy Labor Day Picnic
- Salami Chopped Salad
- Frozen Berry Lemonade
- Jack Daniel’s Smoked and Grilled Burgers
- Mac-N-Cheese Deep Fried Bites
- Creamy Chicken Artichoke Casserole
- DIY Patriotic Frames
- Red, White and Blue Burlap Bandana Wreath
- Red, White & Blue Angel Fluff
- Key Lime Pie
- Mango Chicken Skewers
- Patriotic Paper Petal Wreath
- Simple Summer Side Dishes
- Easy Labor Day Chips and Dips