These free Printable Penguin Cupcake Toppers are the perfect way to brighten up your long, cold Winter! Add them to cupcakes for a special celebration, or use the printable for a treat bag and gift!
I don’t know about you, but Spring can’t come quick enough. In the meantime though, we will have fun with all of the Winter projects. These Penguin Cupcake Toppers are simply darling, don’t you think?
Those cute little black and white penguins have long been a favorite a mine. These cupcake toppers with penguins would make a great addition for a Winter birthday, or even for movie night while watching The Penguins of Madagascar movies, they are so funny.
These Penguin Cupcake Toppers are like all of our other FREE Printables, they can be downloaded, saved, printed and then made into cupcake toppers or used on treat bags like our Valentine’s Day Treat Bags.
How to print cupcake toppers –
- Head to the Printables page and click on the photo
- The PDF for printables will open
- You can now save it to your computer or to a flash drive
- If you want to print them on your home printer, just save them to your computer and print
- If you want to print them at a local office supply store, then you will need to save them on a flash drive and take it to the store. They will print them for you, usually very reasonable, we typically pay about $1 or $2 per page.
- After the toppers are printed, you will need to cut them out. I use a 2 inch hole punch
- Then attach them to a lollipop stick and add them to your cupcakes