Baking cookies during the holiday season is a tradition that most if not all do. Today I have joined some of my favorite bloggers to bring you their best Christmas Cookie Recipes.
In our home, when I was growing up, baking at Christmas was a big deal. My Mom would make dozens and dozens of cookies, and we would sit hour after hour to help decorate them. Those memories are some the best to have. In Doug’s family, his Mom always Graham Cracker Log, so today I’m sharing that recipe in our Christmas Cookie Exchange.
This moist bar cookie is filled with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and nuts. There are few recipes you will find as easy as this Graham Cracker Log. Head on over for the Graham Cracker Log Recipe.
Visit the other bloggers for these wonderful Christmas cookie recipes.
- Caramel Filled Chewy Ginger Cookies from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Italian Anisette Cookies from A Family Feast
- Cranberry Orange Nut Cookies from Apron Strings
- Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Stuffed Cookies from Barbara Bakes
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies + Pumpkin Spice Kisses from Bless this Mess
- Soft Maple Sugar Cookies from Crumbs and Chaos
- Graham Cracker Log from Hoosier Homemade
- Rugelach Bars from Let’s Dish
- Pepper Jelly Cornmeal Thumbprints from Letty’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies from Love from the Oven
- Linzer Cookies from Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Surprise-inside Christmas Stocking from Munchkin Munchies
- Chocolate M&M Cookies from Oh, Sweet Basil
- White Chocolate Pecan Snowball Cookies from Rose Bakes
- Chocolate Toffee Cranberry Cookies from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Cherry Almond Bars from Your Homebased Mom
- Spiced Eggnog Cookies from Will Cook for Smiles
Please visit santasmilkdrive.com where you can donate a gallon of milk to a local food bank in your own community! For every donation of a gallon of milk made through December 31st, 2014 the Great American Milk Drive will match it! #SantasMilkDrive