Easy enough for a weeknight yet special enough to serve guests! This Caramel Chai Cheesecake takes minutes to make and uses simple ingredients!
I don’t know about you, but during the Summer I try to get in and out of the kitchen as fast as possible. And that includes whipping up a delicious, easy to make no bake dessert!
Spending less time in the kitchen means spending more time with my family or simply relaxing and reading a book, or maybe tackling one of the items on my Summer Bucket List.
This Caramel Chai Cheesecake starts with my favorite cheesecake recipe using only three ingredients – cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping. To add flavor, I used International Delight Caramel Chai Tea Latte, they have ready-to-drink beverages that come in a variety of flavors including Chai Tea Latte that comes in Vanilla Chai and Caramel flavors, and also Iced Coffee that comes in Mocha, Caramel Macchiato and Vanilla as well as light versions.
I love serving mini, individual desserts, but you can also use this same recipe to make a cheesecake pie. You can use a store bought graham cracker crust or make your own.
Visit the International Delight Take Back 10 site for recipes and coupons!
For giveaways and coupons, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter. It’s FREE!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup International Delight Caramel Chai Tea Latte
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- Store bought or Homemade (1 bag caramels + 2 tablespoons water)
- Crush graham crackers in a resealable bag with a rolling pin
- Melt butter in microwave and add to graham cracker crumbs, stir well. Mixture should hold together, add more butter if needed.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into jars and press down with the back of the spoon or tart shaper. Add about 2 tablespoons per jar depending on the size
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth and well blended
- Add Caramel Chat Tea Latte and beat well
- Fold in Whipped Topping until smooth
- Spoon filling into jars
- Combine caramels and water in a small saucepan and cook, stirring constantly until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth
- Remove from heat and let cool about 10-15 minutes
- Place in plastic squeeze bottle for ease
- Add to cheesecake right before serving
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.