Grab the kids! It’s time to make fun Valentine’s Day Cookies! Whether you create Love Bugs or Funny Faces, you and the kids will have a great time decorating these cookies! Cookies are a sweet and good treat that people of all ages enjoy!
Aren’t these funny face cookies so much fun? No matter what age – kids or big kids or adults – we all love to decorate cookies.
After the cookies are baked and cooled, then the next step is to get all of your decorating supplies gathered. Have fun with this part and get creative! There is so much you can do here to make it fun. No limitations, only creativity!
Of course, the next step is is to decorate these cookies. I think decorating Valentine’s Day cookies are even more fun than Christmas cookies. I feel like you can be just a little more creative with these.
Add the Valentine’s Day Cookies to your Valentine’s Day Party for Kids and you are sure to bring a smile to their face!
When I was decorating these cookies, I almost had the monsters from “Where the Wild Things Are“– such a fun book and it obviously brought out some creativity in me!
- 1 box Pillsbury Valentine Funfetti Sugar Cookie Mix (and butter and egg to make cookies)
- 1 tub Vanilla/White Frosting
- Red Food Coloring
- Wilton Decorator gels in various colors
- Conversation Hearts
- Valentine m&ms
- Colored Sugar Sprinkles
- Valentine Candy Corn
- Valentine nonpareils
- Cinnamon Drops
- Pink Pearl Candies
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Follow the box directions to make your sugar cookies. Cool completely.
- Divide a tub of frosting into thirds. Use food coloring to tint frosting red in one bowl, pink in another and leave the white in the original frosting container.
- On a nice clean and flat surface, begin to frost and decorate your cookies. Set aside to dry.