Have you ever been Booed? No? Well, it’s actually pretty fun and simple! When you “BOO” someone, it’s a lot like Trick-or-Treat, except you are giving the gift rather than getting. Simply create a small bag or bucket full of treats, leave it on the doorstep of a neighbor or friend, then ring their door bell and leave before they see you. In the Boo Bucket you can add any treat or little surprise that you like. In return, then they “BOO” another friend, and it continues.
For these Halloween Treats, I started with a photo card that you can customize from the Walmart Photo Center. They have lots of different cards to choose from and they start at only $.44 cents each.
You can put together your own Halloween Boo Treat with just a few simple supplies that you can find at Walmart. Let’s get started…
Halloween “BOO” Treat Supplies
- Photo cards from Walmart Photo Center
- Netting or Tulle found in the craft department
- Adhesive found in the scrapbooking department
- Scissors found in the office supplies department
- Treats found in the Halloween department or grocery aisle
- Add adhesive to the edge of the Photo Card
- Form a cylinder and attach the ends
- Set the cylinder upright
- Cut 4 pieces of the netting, 12-14 inches long
- Place netting into cylinder
- Add treats
- We used Rice Krispie treats, a mini candy bar, a lollipop and a glow-in-the-dark bracelet
These Halloween Treats can be created on a small budget and would also make a cute classroom treat!
Linking to…Weekend Wrap Up Party