There is a new kid in town and he is stirring up some pretty yummy desserts! Like I mentioned last week when I shared the Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip – caramel and apples just go together perfectly. So I’ve been on the hunt for a couple weeks for a way to make Caramel Apple Fudge.
Then last weekend while visiting Nick at college and doing a little shopping for him at Walmart, we spotted Pillsbury Caramel Apple Frosting and bingo – I knew right away it would work. Plus I have been wanting to try the 2 ingredient fudge recipe that I have seen around, for quite awhile.
I have never been a huge fan of Fudge before, but ever since making the Cotton Candy Fudge, I have been wanting to try more flavors and recipes.
The Caramel Apple Frosting is combined with melted white chocolate chips for a creamy, delicious fudge. It’s super easy and takes only minutes to put together. Then an hour or so chilling in the fridge and you have a special treat to share.
This time of year with all the Fall baking is my favorite time. I do love baking at Christmas, but it seems like there are so many other things to do that baking seems to just be squeezed in when I can find the time.
This Caramel Apple Fudge would be perfect for a bake sale, to share with friends or neighbors or even pack some up for a Tailgate Party. Everyone is sure to love it! Be warned though, it is pretty rich.
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz) container Pillsbury Caramel Apple Frosting
- Place chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat to melt, about 1 minute, stir then 20 seconds, stirring after every 20 seconds. Don't overheat or the chocolate will begin to cook and get brown.
- Stir until completely smooth
- Stir in container of frosting and stir until smooth
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper
- Spread fudge into pan evenly
- Chill at least 1 hour, cut into small pieces to serve