Welcome to Week #1 of the Summer Scavenger Hunt! We are keeping this very simple and fun! A great way to get your kiddos outdoors this Summer, and also give you something fun to do with them.
Be sure to use #SummerHunt on your social media channels so everyone can follow along. You can also add photos to Hoosier Homemade’s Facebook page! Here are the Summer Scavenger Hunt details…
- Begins Monday, June 10th. – runs for 10 weeks
- Every Sunday evening I will post 5 items to find during the week for the Hunt, and there will be a printable for you also
- Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram with hashtag #SummerHunt
- Tag your photos on any social media with the hashtag so everyone can follow along with the fun
- Feel free to share them on my Facebook page and @HoosierHomemade on Twitter so I can see what you have found
I made a very simple printable for you too, if you would like to print it and follow along.
Click HERE to download the Summer Scavenger Hunt Printable
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Here is our post for this week:
the printable is backwards
I’m not sure what you mean. When I click on the link for the printable, it opens in a PDF, then click on the print button. It printed fine for me.
Let me know if you still have trouble.