If you are new to homemade DIY gift giving then today’s simple Christmas gift might be just what you need for the inspiration to try it out. These adorable Hot Cocoa Kits are easy to make, require very little crafting skill and could be made with the kids for all their teachers. In fact, I think that’s exactly what we’ll be doing over here!
You can find all the products you need to create your own Hot Cocoa Kits —
Find the instructions to the Hot Cocoa Kits by clicking the link below…
Simple Christmas Gift
Hot Cocoa Kit Supplies
- Bottles or Tubes– you can purchase the tubes with metal caps like the original post on Amazon!
- Glue or Glue Dots – I like using glue dots when working with small items, like attaching the ribbon, because then I don’t burn my fingers with the hot glue gun, but you can certainly use that if you like.
- Ribbon or Twine – anything you like, any size you like
- Rubber Bands – you don’t have to have these, but it did make it easier to hold the bottles together
- Ornaments or Decorations – decorate your Hot Cocoa Kit any way you like – Grab your FREE Printables HERE
Hot Cocoa Kit Ingredients
- Hot Cocoa Mix – you can buy store bought packets, or make your own – we like thisHomemade Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
- Mini Marshmallows – we used Micro Mini Marshmallows – you can also get colored marshmallows
- Candy – any variety you like – we used Christmas colored Sunflower Seeds, Mini York Peppermint Patties and Almond Joy Pieces
- Peppermint Balls or Sticks – you could also use candy canes and crush them
Now it’s time to fill the bottles. As noted in the comments, be sure to wash the bottles first, the dish washer is best so they are sterilized. You can find the supplies here…
These are just perfect! And they could be paired nicely with the chalkboard painted mugs that were featured on Day 39. Give these out this holiday season or even on into January as a middle of winter pick-me-up!