Having fun with the family is really what it’s all about, isn’t it? I love creating fun memories for my family and these Rainbow Jello Push Pops definitely brought a smile to their faces!
Jello Treats have also held a special spot during parties or holidays. Whether I’m creating fun, kid-friendly Jello Shots for St. Patrick’s Day or Jello Parfaits for Fourth of July, there are endless ideas to make with Jello.
Back by popular demand is Rainbow Week! Join us all this week, as we share fun Rainbow Treats and Crafts with you!
While I loved the Rainbow Jello squares, they do take a little time. So this time instead of using a creamy white layer made with Sweetened Condensed Milk, I decided to use Cool Whip whipped topping. As for the Push Pop Containers, Wilton makes them now and they are available online. You can also use any glass container you like, the recipe is the same, just different sizes of circles for the container.
I found it easier to add the Jello in foil pans, that way the Jello was all the same thickness. So when you layer the circles of Jello into the Push Pops, they are all similar in size.Print
Rainbow Jello Push Pops
Fun treat for a Birthday Party or St. Patrick’s Day. Recipe on HoosierHomemade.com
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 push pops or glasses
- 6 small boxes of Jello – grape, berry blue, lime, lemon, orange and cherry
- 6 envelopes of unflavored gelatin – each envelope has approximately 2 teaspoons each
- 6 cups boiling water, divided – using 1 cup at a time
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed or whipping cream
- Sprinkles, optional
- Supplies – 6 foil pans, any size as long as they are all the same size
- Pour each box of Jello into separate bowls
- Add 1 envelope of gelatin per bowl and stir
- Add boiling water to each bowl and stir until dissolved, about 2 minutes
- Pour each flavor into separate foil pans and chill at least 2 hours or until firm
- Using the Push Pop as a guide, cut out circles of Jello
- Layer the Jello alternating with Cool Whip
- It’s easiest to add the Cool Whip using a resealable bag or decorator bag
- Top with additional Cool Whip and sprinkles, if desired
You can also use this same recipe in a glass container, just use the container as a guide when cutting the Jello. Depending on the size of your container, you may not get as many as the Push Pops.