Welcome to Day 28 of the 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration 2018! Each day we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
These fun Christmas Gift for Students are super easy and fun to make! First grab the Playdough Recipe, then put together the little buckets.
Gift for Students Supplies:
- Buckets – I found these at Michaels
- Ribbon or Twine
- Mini Cookie Cutters
- Printables – from Elf on the Shelf collection
- Fill the buckets with playdough. I got 3 buckets from 1 recipe of playdough, plus a little left over
- Tie on the cookie cutters
- Print out the tags
- Punch a hole in the tag and tie it on with ribbon
Click on the link below to learn more about how to make playdough-