Well we did it! We baked, and created and shared for the whole month!! First we shared Flavored Cupcakes for the Holidays, then our Thanksgiving creations, next up were Christmas and lastly were New Year’s Cupcakes!
A huge THANK YOU to all who entered!! We still have voting going on, so we don’t have all the winners yet or an overall winner, but please vote and stop back to see who wins!!
Before we get started with the Cupcake Challenge, I have some cute little Christmas Ornament Cupcakes to share with you. I thought since many of us were putting our tree up and hanging ornaments, it would be a perfect time to share these with you.Print
Celebrate decking the halls this Christmas with these fun and festive Christmas Ornament Cupcakes from HoosierHomemade.com.
- Cupcakes, baked and cooled
- Buttercream frosting or your favorite
- Assorted sprinkles and colored sugar…I used Wilton Blue and Gold Pearlized Sprinkles, Red , Green and Light Green Sugar, Sugar Pearls
- White, Green and Red Wilton Sparkle Gel
- Red Pull-and-Peel Licorice
- Mini M&M’s
- Crushed Candy Cane
- After your cupcakes have cooled, frost them.
- Pour colored sugar into a bowl, and dip the sides, then using a spoon, sprinkle sugar over the top covering the entire cupcake.
- For the hook, cut a small piece of licorice and with a toothpick carefully poke the licorice into the gumdrop.
- Add a small dab of frosting to the gumdrop and apply it to the cupcake.
- Then decorate with Sparkle Gels, frosting, and assorted candies.
Again, Thank You to everyone who enter the Holiday Cupcake Challenge!!
- The winner for Week #1 – Holiday Flavor, sharing her Egg Nog Cupcakes is Ingredients of a Twenty Something.
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes shared by From Apples to Zucchini
- Apple Cider Cupcakes shared by Sugar Swings
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes shared by Mommy Topics
- Peppermint Patty Cupcakes shared by From Glitter to Gumdrops
- Pumpkin Amish Cupcakes shared by Debbi Does Dinner
- Pumpkin Spice shared by Aunt Peg’s Recipe Box
- Apple Cider Cupcakes shared by The Boys Made Me Do It
- The winner of the Thanksgiving Cupcake Challenge was Ingredients of a Twenty Something, sharing her Pecan Pie Cupcakes.
- Snickerdoodle Cupcakes shared by Moms Crazy Cooking
- Turkey Cupcakes shared by Hun What’s for Dinner
- Thanksgiving Cupcakes shared by Mommy Topic
- Turkey Cupcakes shared by Sugar Swing
- Retro Thanksgiving Cupcakes shared by Hero Cake Pops
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Cupcakes shared by From Glitter to Gumdrops
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding Cupcakes shared by Langes Fadchen, Faules Madchen
- Winning the Christmas Cupcake Challenge with Pastel Christmas Cupcakes is Adventures in Saving
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes shared by Ingredients of a Twenty Something
- Christmas Cupcakes shared by Sugar Swing
- Christmas Ornament Cupcakes shared by Hun What’s for Dinner
- Naughty or Nice Cupcakes shared by From Glitter to Gumdrops
- Santa’s Crew shared by Mommy Topics
- Santa’s Bag Cupcakes shared by Susie’s Homemade
Voting is open now…choose your favorite
- Champagne Cupcakes shared by From Glitter to Gumdrops
- Almond Champagne Cupcakes shared by Mommy Topics
- Champagne Cupcakes shared by Ingredients of a Twenty Something
- Miser Cupcakes for Christmas shared by Sugar Swings
I’m adding this re-cap post, because the linky closed and the voting started before Mommy Topics was able to add her post. You can leave a vote for her in the comments section or email me and I’ll add the vote. You can click on this picture or under Cupcake Tuesday linky you will see the entry.
It’s time to add your Re-cap post all of your entries,voting for an overall winner will begin next Tuesday. The winners will be chosen by you and your readers. So be sure to let me know!
I have also added a link for non-Challenge entries…please add your cupcakes there to share with everyone!