Here comes Peter Cottontail…hopping down the bunny trail…Easter is on it’s way! And it just wouldn’t be Easter without a cute Bunny Treat!
12 Bunny Treats for Easter
- Bunny Cupcakes from 12 Months of Happiness eBook (pictured)
- Bunny Cake from Kraft Foods (pictured)
- Bunny Cookies from Ya a la venta (pictured)
- Bunny Oreo Truffles from One Sweet Appetite (pictured)
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes from Blessings from my Kitchen
- Sour Gummy Bunnies from Hungry Happenings
- Bunny Cupcakes in a Jar from Bubbly Nature Creations
- Fluffy Bunny Cupcakes from Kraft Foods
- Classic Coconut Cake with Easter Bunny from Nest of Posies
- Easter Bunny Cake from Jenny Steffens
- Bunny Chocolate Cupcakes from Kraft Foods
- Marshmallow Bunny Pop from Cute Food for Kids
Spring is here! Time to spruce up your home, yard or get ready for the Easter bunny to visit. Today we have a fun giveaway for a $100 American Express Gift Card brought to you by Kraft Foods!
We are thrilled to offer a $100 American Express Gift Card sponsored by Kraft Foods to one lucky Hoosier Homemade reader!
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook, Twitter or email entries do not count. Open to US Residents only.
Please note that if you are enjoying this post via email subscription or in a reader, you will need to visit the blog to enter
Disclosure: Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by HoosierHomemade.com.