Well it’s almost here, only one more week until Valentine’s Day! Have you decided what you are baking? Today I have some easy, no bake treats for you to whip up for your family or give as gifts with the Free Printables! These little White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Pies can be made individually like I did or in a larger pie to slice and serve!
Oh so delicious…they start with a chocolate cookie crust made with OREO cookies and butter, then the white chocolate filling has cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and melted white chocolate giving it a creamy texture.
Pop them in the fridge to set up for a couple hours, then top them with Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling, and you have a perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
To serve, I added a spoonful of the Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling and pulled my spoon through to spread it out, then sprinkled a few hearts on top.
Serving to your family or sweetheart is wonderful, but maybe you would like to give the neighbor, teacher or maybe a friend a special treat. Lucky Leaf has provided the most adorable Valentine’s Day Printables for you.
There are drink flags, like we used on the Valentine’s Day Breakfast, tags for your baked goods and even little hearts for gifts…super cute!
White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Pie
Delicious No-Bake treat to make your sweetie for Valentine’s Day or even serve at a dinner party. Recipe from HoosierHomemade.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
Crust – this recipe will make individuals, double for a full crust
- 1 1/2 cup crushed OREO cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 – 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 – 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 – 21 oz can Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling
- Additional whipped topping if desired
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles, if desired
- Crush cookies in the food processor
- In a small bowl, melt butter, add crushed cookies and stir until well combined
- Add about 2 tablespoons cookie mixture to a muffin tin, press to form crust to the sides or use a tart shaper
- Place in fridge while preparing filling
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth
- Melt chips in microwave about 30-45 seconds, stirring frequently, stir until completely melted and add to cream cheese mixture, beat until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping and mix until smooth
- Spoon into crust
- Chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve
- Top with Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling, whipped topping and sprinkles if desired
Recipe adapted from Lucky Leaf
Disclosure: I was provided products to review and bake with. As always, the opinions and photos are my own.
Linking to…Gooseberry Patch