The Super Bowl is this weekend! Are you hosting a party? Well…I sure hope so because you are going to LOVE these Party Printables!! My favorite gal, Charlotte from The Paper Cupcake has once again totally amazed me with her talent!
Of course, I just had to add some Super Bowl Cupcakes to make the party even more fun, with their cupcake toppers and football wrappers! And the drink flags and wraps are the CUTEST ever!
See I told you…the cutest Super Bowl Party Printables EVER! Let’s take a closer look!
Super Bowl Cupcakes with Cupcake Toppers and Football Wrappers
- Color icing green and use a decorator tip #233, fitted in a decorator bag for the grass
- Punch out Cupcake Toppers and add to a lollipop stick
- Add Football Wrapper to cupcake
First Down Punch with Drink Flags and Wraps
- Add Drink Wraps to glasses and flags to straws
- Mix 2 pitchers each of Red and Blue Kool-Aid
- Add a strawberry and a few blueberries to the glasses
- Fill about 2/3 full with Kool-Aid and fill the rest with Sprite
MVP Football Sandwiches
- Head on over to Pocket Change Gourmet for the recipe for these fun Football Shaped Sandwiches
- Head to The Paper Cupcake for the banner
- Print and cut it out
- Using a paper hole punch, punch holes for string or ribbon
Super Bowl Party Extras
- Tented Place Cards to identify what you are serving
- Plastic silverware from Walmart Party Section, they are only $.97 per bag
- Paper football plates and napkins from Walmart
- Paper Straws are from Pick Your Plum
Head on over to The Paper Cupcake!! You can find ALL of these AWESOME Super Bowl Party Printables!!
And if you are still in need of Super Bowl Recipe ideas, we have you covered too!
The Ultimate Super Bowl Recipes includes Appetizers, Sandwiches & Sides, Soups and Desserts!