Welcome to Week #2 of the Summer Scavenger Hunt! I hope you had fun hunting for the items last week. Several of you left pictures on my Facebook page, I loved seeing them! And Colletta shared their finds with her readers on Colletta’s Kitchen Sink.
Be sure to use #SummerHunt on your social media channels so everyone can follow along. You can also add photos to Hoosier Homemade’s Facebook page! Here are the Summer Scavenger Hunt details…
- Begins Monday, June 10th. – runs for 10 weeks
- Every Sunday evening I will post 5 items to find during the week for the Hunt, and there will be a printable for you also
- Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram with hashtag #SummerHunt
- Tag your photos on any social media with the hashtag so everyone can follow along with the fun
- Feel free to share them on my Facebook page and @HoosierHomemade on Twitter so I can see what you have found
Last week we found…a red car, yellow flower, black dog, pinwheel and bird feeder!
Once again, I made a very simple printable for you too, if you would like to print it and follow along.
Click HERE to download the Summer Scavenger Hunt Printable - it will open to a PDF, save and print