Today I’m sharing this very light and creamy Ice Box Dessert.
Ice Box Dessert
Light and creamy, this Ice Box Dessert from HoosierHomemade.com is a great springtime dessert.
- 2 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 pkg. (small box) Instant Vanilla Pudding (I used French Vanilla)
- 1 tub (8 oz) Whipped Topping, thawed and divided in half
- Fresh Strawberries, cut into quarters
- Fresh Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well combined, press into bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until creamy, gradually add the milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Add dry pudding mix, beat 1 minute.
- Gently fold in whipped topping, spread over crust.
- Place in frig to chill for about 15 minutes.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit. I used strawberries and kiwi, but any fruit would be really good. I also made some Strawberry Sauce to drizzle over the top, this was my favorite.
This recipe was adapted from Kraft Foods.
This post linked to: